2:00 – 5:00 pm
Based on the ancient teachings of meditation, iRest Yoga Nidra is an evidence-based transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry that releases negative emotions and throughout patterns, calms the nerves system, and develops an inner sanctuary of ease and well-being. The practice is profoundly rejuvenating and leads to psychological, physical, and spiritual healing and well-being.
1629 18th Street, Studio 7
Santa Monica, California
There is free parking in the lot and on the street.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect:
- increased vitality
- reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- greater ability to relax and enjoy life
- reduced insomnia and levels of stress
- improved interpersonal relationships
- reduced chronic and acute pain
- increased inner peace and well-being
What to bring:
- We have props in the studio, but feel free to bring whatever props support your body in relaxing completely e.g., eye mask, pillow, blankets.
- Wear comfortable clothing – no physical postures or asanas will be conducted, just simply laying in shavasana.
- For the comfort of everyone, please do not wear strong perfumes or scents.
2018 Deep Dive Schedule
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
- November 17
- December 15
If you are interested in experiencing yoga nidra, please contact me here. I offer both group and private sessions.