2:00 – 5:00 pm
Based on the ancient teachings of meditation, iRest Yoga Nidra is an evidence-based transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry that releases negative emotions and throughout patterns, calms the nerves system, and develops an inner sanctuary of ease and well-being. The practice is profoundly rejuvenating and leads to psychological, physical, and spiritual healing and well-being.
This three-hour workshop will involve an overview of the practice, and two long guided yoga nidra meditations. Come prepared to relax deeply, in comfortable clothing. No physical poses required, just resting in shavasana.
1629 18th Street, Studio 7
Santa Monica, California
There is free parking in the lot and on the street.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect:
- increased vitality
- reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- greater ability to relax and enjoy life
- reduced insomnia and levels of stress
- improved interpersonal relationships
- reduced chronic and acute pain
- increased inner peace and well-being
What to bring:
- We have props in the studio, but feel free to bring whatever props support your body in relaxing completely e.g., eye mask, pillow, blankets.
- Wear comfortable clothing – no physical postures or asanas will be conducted, just simply laying in shavasana.
- For the comfort of everyone, please do not wear strong perfumes or scents.
2018 Deep Dive Schedule
- January 20
- February 17
- March 17
- April 21
- May 19
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
- November 17
- December 15
If you are interested in experiencing yoga nidra, please contact me here. I offer both group and private sessions.